15 Best Quotes From Oscar Winner Jared Leto

Jared Leto is an American actor and singer-songwriter with many talents. The “Dallas Buyers Club” star won Best Supporting Actor at the 2014 Academy Awards, beating Barkhad Abdi, Bradley Cooper, Michael Fassbender and Jonah Hill. Previously, he has received a bevy of supporting actor honors such as the Golden Globe and SAG award.
Following are 15 best quotes from Jared Leto that may inspire you.

“It’s not like I’m hanging out at shopping malls or going to celebrity golf tournaments. I’m so in my own little world. I got my dog, my music, my brother, a couple of friends.”

“Some people believe in God. I believe in music. Some people pray. I turn up the radio.”

"I think what a big part of 30 Seconds to Mars is, it's not only music, it's not only art, it's a community. It's a sense of having a place to belong. And not everybody will understand it, and that's ok, it's just for the people that do."

"Music is subjective to everyone's unique experience.”


“We really bonded very early. He has a great sense of humor and was very kind to me. I learned so much from watching such an incredible actor.”

“I take computers practically apart and put them back together. I have a supercomputer I built over the years out of different computers.”

“Andrew has talked about my character being the conscience of the film, the heart of the film.”

“I was raised around a lot of artists, musicians, photographers, painters and people that were in theater. Just having the art-communal hippie experience as a child, there wasn't a clear line that was drawn. We celebrated creative experience and creative expression. We didn't try and curtail it and stunt any of that kind of growth.”

"I don't give advice; I take suggestions."

“I live by the rule that you should follow your dreams, no matter what you do, you should follow your dreams. If that's being a mathematician or a veterinarian or an actress or a musician you should follow your dreams and to live your fantasies.”

“It's not only music. It's not only art. It's a community. It's a sense of having a place to belong.”

"It's funny. I don't like onions but I like onion rings. What's up with that?"

“It's nice to be able to communicate digitally with people around the world.”

“I only did karaoke once in my life. It was with Courtney Love and it was a total disaster. She pulled me on stage in front of 500 people at a wedding. I’d never done karaoke before.”

“Try and fail, but never fail to try!”

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét